It's the People - A Weekend of Community
You are all invited to a weekend of geocaching down in the Hills and Dales of Hillsdale County.
Owens Memorial Park, Baw Beese Lake
Join us as we gather around to enjoy the fellowship of other cachers for a meal and some fun activities as well. We will be at the central pavilion at Owen's Memorial Park.
- 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM Closest to Pin and other Field Games
- 5:15 PM - Poker Run Entries Due
- 5:30 PM - Potluck
- Table Service Provided
- Main Dish: Eastern Carolina Pulled Pork & buns provided by Allenite's Clan
- Please Bring a Passing Dish
- 6:15 PM - Group Photo & Prizes Handed Out
Thursday, September 14th
- 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM: It's Time to Go Berserk [GCA6BJY]
Friday, September 15th
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM: It's a Lazy or Epic Day [GCA6BK0]
- 07:01 PM - 09:00 PM: It's Time for a Campfire - You Can Bank on It [GCA6BK3]
Saturday, September 16th
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM - It's Time to Start the Day [GCA6BK5]
- 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM - Caching & Poker Run (approx 45 miles)
- Poker Run Location Sheet will be available at Morning Event and at the Evening Event Pavilion shortly after morning event.
- 04:30 PM - 07:00 PM - It's the People Potluck and Gathering [GCA4F1K]
Sunday, September 17th
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM - It's time to Clean Up [GCA6BK9]