10th Year of Geocaching International Film Festival (GIFF)
Details. Event starts at 18:00 hrs.
Films to start approx 20:00 hrs. Once it gets dark, sunset is 1930ish
What to Bring. BYO Chair, nibbles.
WHERE: My Place. Coords are for the start of the driveway, which will also be sign posted. Google maps normally takes you past the driveway.
Come and enjoy a BBQ and watch this years finalist films in a peaceful outdoor setting.
I will supply a sausage sizzle which will be before the films, whilst we are waiting for it to get dark. Please put numbers attending in your Will Attends so i can cater.
If you wish to contribute, please bring a plate that will enhance the sausage sizzle, or some sweets for afterwards. I have a small popcorn maker, so you may wish to bring some popping corn and toppings for dessert.
Please bring a chair.
Please note that the venue is a farm. We have farm animals and fences to keep us away from the farm animals. We also have wallabies, kangaroos and the occasional deer at different times. We do not interact with the free ranging animals, so please, if they decide to attend, do not approach, just watch and keep at a distance. If bringing children, they need to understand this as well.
So Come One, Come All, and enjoy an evening at Ian & Barb's.
Finalist films | geocacher names are:
- (Don’t) do it yourself | imp0nderabilia team
- A Geocaching Horror Story: 528 | Komikino
- A Mystery mystery | Mandagsbanden
- Call of geology | purple_team
- Don E.T. | CoMiKa
- Easy. TFTC | jebisata
- Eat Sleep Cache Repeat | ipoded
- Echoes | Seemyshell
- Found It! | GeoElmo6000
- Frog Story! | Pissepartout & LeChasseurDeMoldu
- Geocaching Might Be For You | Cache Canada
- Geocare - Home for the Aged Geocacher | chooknchunk
- HIDDEN TRACKS | zoobum
- Job Interview | Geocaching Warszawa
- Longest F-S-TF ever | 66 SecondFinders
- Roman GeoHoliday | GROTTAMBULOeDOLINA & after8
- The revolutionary Revolutionary | Uncle Chem
- Tilius Travel | TiliusTravel