The Unqua Corinthian Yacht Club was incorporated in 1900 by a group of nine passionate amateur sailors who wanted to create an organization dedicated to sailboats and sailboat racing. One of these original members, John E. Ireland, who could trace his roots to the area back three generations of successful operators of saw and grist mills, donated land for the new organization to construct a clubhouse that would host their organization.
Construction of the new clubhouse was completed in 1901 and in July of that year, the Unqua Corinthian Yacht Club opened and hosted its first regatta. It's still a private membership club whose activities include boating, cruising, competitive sailing, recreational and competitive swimming, and fine dining and entertainment.
The cache is hidden just outside the club as the club property is private. Log only, BYOP.