No more pencils no more books, No more teacher's dirty looks yeah!
Out for summer, Out till fall, We might not come back at all
School's out forever, School's out for summer, School's out with fever, School's out completely!
"Alice Cooper 1972"
The Belalie East school opened in 1878 and closed in 1959. The Belalie East Memorial Hall opened on 1 September 1923, and survives today. A Presbyterian church was built in 1881; its date of closure is unknown. It also formerly had its own coursing club. Belalie East has had three post offices: the first operated between 11 June 1873 and 2 May 1876, the second operated between 1 November 1883 and 31 March 1892 and the third operated between approximately 1896 and 1898.
To find the cache you'll need the following information from the plaque to get the coordinates.
Number of words on 3rd line. = A
Number of O's on the plaque. = B
Number of words on the 2nd line. = C
Number of letters in word on 3rd line. = D
S33 AD.0CB E138 B(B+D).B0B
Sum of coordinates in the South 12 & East 18