Learn about the history of the U. S. Border Patrol at this virtual cache. This cache is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm everyday except Sundays and Mondays (thank you to TexasWriter for the update).
To claim this cache, go to the sign at the above coordinates, go into the building at this location, sign the guest list at the front desk with your team name, and message to me the answers to the following questions after visiting (no internet "finds"):
1) On June 6, 1994, where in Florida did four Cuban refugees land in a boat made out of scrap metal, tire tubes, wood, and blue canvas?
2) On what date was Immigration Inspector Frank Clark killed?
3) Who was the first woman Border Patrol agent, and on what date did she graduate from the academy's 107th session?
4) On what sector of the northern border was the Skidoo Citation Sled snowmobile used from March 1983 until November 1994?
5) What are the names of the two border patrol K-9 agents whose biographies and urns with cremated remains are on display in a glass case?
6) What are the specifications of the Buffalo sector BP boat, 32 ft. Scarab?
Please don't post the answers here, even if encrypted.
Note: If the answers to any of the above questions appear to be missing, then simply skip that question. If you like, you can suggest a replacement question with answer.