My cherished cache has been pilfered for the umpteenth time since its secret hiding spot was aired on Bay Area Backroads (just check it out at: Geocaching in San Francisco.), so there are now several caches scattered about. You act like a tourist and experience this great site by starting at the top of the street, then wind your way down to the bottom and find the cache. This will be an easy to locate cache but may be difficult to retrieve due to all the people around in the day time.
- The primary location has been replaced (again and again and again), just STOP and smell the roses. In aaddition, We've scattered some extras up and down the street.
- There is also a magnetic tube on horse post: N37 48.121 W122 25.154
- There is a hanger in the tree at: N37 48.129 W122 25.138
- Another at base of horse post at N37 48.125 W122 25.171
- Snapcap at N37 48.129 W122 25.129.
Feel free to find and log any one of these.