Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Drive through Sachsenburg and take the road between “Schlecker”-Market and “Post”. Follow the road till you reach stage 1 near N 46° 49.580 E 13° 21.535 where you can park your car.
At the position with poorest GPS reception you will find numbers in form Nxxx and Eyyy -> new coordinates: N 46° 49.xxx E13° 21.yyy. There you should look for the big rock with the hole where the next hint is placed.
At the next stage you should find the final hint under a tree in a small glass.
The cache itself is placed under a tree stump
The cache initially contains:
- A pencil (Do not remove!)
- Some sheets of paper (Do not remove!)
- A cachenote in english/german (Do not remove!)
- A set of different coins- A small bottle Underberg
- A grey microcar
- A small Rubik’s cube
- A green Astronaut (maybe from mars?)
- A bell for a bicycle
(No hints available.)