Webcaches are a team effort. All you need is a GPS, a mobile phone, and a friend at a computer with an internet connection.
The above coordinates are approximate because the location is indoors. Satellite coverage is good outside the building. You can see the Hoppy site from the coordinates. Go inside. You have four webcams to choose from. Use 1, 2, 3, or 4 of them.
After you have selected a cam or cams:
1. Call the friend and have them go to the following site: http://www.hoppy.com
2. Tell them to click on 'Locations', then 'Sacramento', then 'Live Webcams'
3. Make sure that you are in the picture. Try to have your GPS or nickname visible. Be creative! Have your friend save the webcam picture.
UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE ONTO YOUR GEOCACHING LOG FOR PROOF OF YOUR VISIT.
IMAGE CAPTURE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Hit the Print Screen key.
2. Paste into graphic program like Paintbrush.
Be patient. Images are supposed to change every 5 seconds, but it's more like every few minutes. Find the room with the best lighting.
OTHER IDEAS: Wear a funny hat. Show a sign with your Geocache Nickname. We had fun by telling friends from Sacramento, Ohio and Australia to watch for us at an appointed time.