How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a very public and busy place, especially during the day. Parking nearby will be much easier during the summer or on a weekend. Free weekend parking on Cross Campus Drive.
How to log this webcam cache:
1) Stand at the coordinates listed as "Additional Waypoints". The webcam has been moved from its original location over to the Lecture Hall, but you can see the camera while standing at the Tiger statue. This is NOT the Tiger facing York Road. See "additional waypoints" below.
2) Go to the webcam site; (visit link)
3) When the image reloads, smile for the camera and save a copy of it.
4) Post your image as a "Webcam Photo Taken".
5) Have fun exploring the campus!
Special instructions for logging this webcam cache:
1) Log your find and attach the image of you at the webcam site.
2) Include with your log your connection to this institution (ie. visitor, neighbor, contributor, etc.)
3) Extra credit (okay-maybe "optional" is a better word): include any personal history you have about the site of this cache.
· We do not own or control this webcam.
· We do not get any warning when this camera is down for maintenance and/or repair. If the webcam is not working, a photo taken of you at the cache site is acceptable. Be sure that both you and the Tiger plus your GPS are seen in the picture.
Ybbx ng gur jropnz jrofvgr. Gur pnzren vf ba gbc bs gur Yrpgher Unyy snpvat Yvaguvphz ornpu. Fgnaq ng gur ybpngvba yvfgrq ng "Nqqvgvbany Jnlcbvagf".