How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache is the ideal opportunity to get your bike (or you inline skates, even your ship if you owe one) out for the summer. Be sure to take you swimming suit with you.
Start your hunt in Ebelsberg (a southern suburb of Linz) or at the Abwinden lock. The above terrain and difficulty ratings were done with the clayjar system. We personally rate this cache 2/1. It is recommended for bikes, strollers, ships and/or inline skates.
Stage 1 is at:
The number you can find there be A.
Stage 2 is at:
The maximum speed be B.
Stage 3 is at:
The number you can find there be C.
Stage 4 is at:
Who knows why this bridge was never finished?
Stage 5 is at:
If you brought you swimsuit with you, turn south . If not, you will have to turn north .
Stage 6 is at:
The number you can find there be D.
Now go for the cache at the following coordinates:
The cache box is a transparent plastic box with a blue lid (approx. 26x18x5 cm).
The initial contents were:
- log book (please do not remove)
- stash note (please do not remove)
- no pencil (please bring and leave one!!!)
- die cast car
- finger doll
- single CD (Chris Isaak: can't do a thing to stop me)
- 20 SKK (celebrating today's entry of Slovakia into the EU)
- "Obrázky" - collection of poems by Jan Maryška from Český Krumlov (celebrating today's entry of the Czech Republic into the EU).
(No hints available.)