The Visitor Center is open BY RESERVATION ONLY
- Please book a 30 minute time slot for your visit here.
- We are open Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm, by reservation only.
- We are closed Saturday, Sunday, holidays, and during office closures, listed below.
- Reservations are required. Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
Our office is located inside the Lakeview Building, Suite 300 at 837 N 34th St, Seattle, WA 98103. In order to reach HQ, you must take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Detailed information regarding parking and navigation can be found here.
To claim this geocache find you must sign the logbook. The HQ cache logbook is available outside the Visitor Center doors, Monday through Friday, any time 8 am to 5 pm. You do not need to book an appointment to sign the logbook and log the HQ cache, but you must book an appointment to enter the Visitor Center.
Friday, May 26th, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Monday, May 29th
Friday, June 16th, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Monday, June 19th
Monday, July 3rd, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, July 4th
We are closed Saturday, Sunday, U.S. holidays, and outside of the posted open hours.
Joining us in the Visitor Center and completing the HQ GeoTour are totally free! As a working office, we do not give tours of our internal office spaces.
Visits to the HQ Visitor Center include the following:
- Find the HQ geocache and sign the logbook.
- Capture the moment in our photo booth.
- Discover over 50 rare trackables items.
- Add the HQ souvenir to your account.
- Browse exclusive HQ merchandise in the gift shop
- Learn about the HQ GeoTour and passport
Book your appointment here.
Contact us - Send us an email at email@example.com with other questions you may have.