This cache is only available while the Visitor Center @ HQ is open. The Visitor Center is inside the Lakeview Building, Suite 300.
Open hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. except during office closures, listed below. During our busiest season, August 14 - September 8, tickets are required to visit. Register for Tickets Here! We are closed Saturday, Sunday, & holidays.
To claim this geocache find you must sign the logbook in the GCK25B geocache located in the Visitor Center @ HQ.
We are closed Saturday, Sunday, U.S. holidays, and outside of the posted open hours. The Visitor Center is also closed during these dates and times:
- Closed: Thursday, July 27th from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- During our busiest season, August 14 - September 8, tickets are required to visit. Register for Tickets Here!
- Closed: Thursday, August 24 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Closed: Wednesday, August 30 from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Friday, September 1 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Monday, September 4, All Day
- Closed: Wednesday, November 22 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Thursday & Friday, November 23 & 24, All Day
- Closed: Friday, December 22 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, December 25, 26, & 27, All Day
We strive to list all closures but as you know sometimes things happen. If we have to close the office unexpectedly, we will post a note on the door.
Check out all of the options to visit below. The Visitor Center occasionally closes for private events; please see our office closures posted above to verify our current schedule. Joining us in the Visitor’s Center and completing the HQ GeoTour are totally free! As a working office, we do not give tours of our office spaces.
Self-Guided Drop-In Visits & Gift Shop - Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
EXCEPT AUGUST 14 - SEPTEMBER 8. SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO ON THESE DATES.
Explore our Visitor Center @ HQ! No reservations required but you can RSVP to let us know you are coming. As these are drop-in hours, if you choose to RSVP, you won't receive a ticket or confirmation when you RSVP. You may just drop-in when we are open! Click here to fill out the RSVP form.
- Find the HQ geocache and sign the logbook.
- Capture the moment in our photo booth.
- Discover over 50 rare trackables items.
- Add the HQ souvenir to your account.
- Browse exclusive HQ merchandise and geocaching supplies in the gift shop.
- Learn about the HQ GeoTour and passport
HQ Cache Visits August 14 - September 8
TICKETS ARE REQUIRED TO VISIT
REGISTER FOR TICKETS HERE
Geocaching HQ is excited that many people want to log the Geocaching Headquarters GCK25B Cache in August and September. To help ensure a favorite-point-worthy experience for all visitors we will have a ticketing system during this busy time.
The HQ cache lives in our Visitor Center. The Visitor Center is a small space that accommodates up to 25 people at a time. Please reserve a ticket for your opportunity to enter our Visitor Center and log the cache.
- Find the HQ cache and sign the logbook
- Capture the moment in our photo booth
- Add the HQ icon and souvenir to your account
- Browse exclusive HQ merchandise and geocaching supplies in the gift shop
- Learn about the HQ GeoTour and passport
During these dates, all members of your group must have a ticket - including kids. Only 25 people are allowed in our Visitor Center at a time (including staff) and we must enforce this limit for safety reasons. If you do not have a ticket, you are welcome to wait in line for possible openings but waiting in line will not guarantee a visit to the HQ cache. The waiting line will be first come, first served, as space is available. We REALLY recommend getting a ticket!
Learn to Cache with the Geocaching® App - Email email@example.com to schedule
Are you new to using the Geocaching® App or want to learn more about using the features? Join us for a 30 minute tutorial and then head out geocaching!
- 30 minute tutorial on using the Geocaching® App.
- Join us in the Visitor Center before or after for a Self-Guided Drop-In Visit.
Large Group Visits - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
We enjoy hosting large groups here at HQ. Do you have a classroom of 4th graders, a program of MBA students, or another large group? Contact us to explore options for visiting.
Contact us - Send us an email at email@example.com with other questions you may have.