The Visitor Center is now open! We are open Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 11:30 am and 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm, by reservation only. We are closed Saturday, Sunday, holidays, and during office closures, listed below.
Reservations are required. Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance. Please book a 30 minute time slot for your visit here.
NOTICE: Due to health and safety concerns related to COVID-19, all visitors to HQ five years of age and older must be fully vaccinated and agree to wear a mask while visiting HQ.
Our office is located inside the Lakeview Building, Suite 300 at 837 N 34th St, Seattle, WA 98103.
To claim this geocache find you must sign the logbook. The HQ cache logbook is available outside the Visitor Center doors, Monday through Friday, any time 8 am to 5 pm. You do not need to book an appointment to sign the logbook and log the HQ cache, but you must book an appointment to enter the Visitor Center.
- Thursday, May 26th, 2022, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Monday, May 30th, 2022, all day (US holiday: Memorial Day)
- Monday, June 13, 2022, all day
- Monday, June 20, 2022, all day (US holiday: Juneteenth, observed)
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Monday, July 4th, 2022, all day (US holiday: Independence Day)
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022, 11:00am - 1:00pm
We are closed Saturday, Sunday, U.S. holidays, and outside of the posted open hours. The Visitor Center may also be closed during dates and times posted to this page.
We strive to list all closures but as you know sometimes things happen. If we have to close the office unexpectedly, we will post a note on the door.
Joining us in the Visitor Center and completing the HQ GeoTour are totally free! As a working office, we do not give tours of our office spaces.
Self-Guided Visits & Gift Shop - The Visitor Center is now open! We are open Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 11:30 am and 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm, by reservation only. Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
Visits to the HQ Visitor Center include the following:
- Find the HQ geocache and sign the logbook.
- Capture the moment in our photo booth.
- Discover over 50 rare trackables items.
- Add the HQ souvenir to your account.
- Browse exclusive HQ merchandise in the gift shop.
- Learn about the HQ GeoTour and passport
Book your appointment here.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use this link if you would like to visit the HQ Visitor Center August 15-19 and August 22-26, 2022. You must reserve a different type of time slot in order to visit the Visitor Center during this time. Free tickets for the Visitor Center are available on a first-come, first-served basis on the HQ Event website.
Contact us - Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions you may have.