How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A normal sedan should get you pretty close to this cache although a LDV (pickup) with some ground clearance is recommended for some sections of the road.
This cache is hidden inside a rock crack at the top of Dumbe Mountain next to the small KwaZulu-Natal town of Paulpietersburg. The mountain is frequently visited by paragliders and other outdoor enthusiasts.The cashe is a 2L white plastic washing powder container with a red lid. NB: Please ensure that you make every effort to hide the cache in such a way that it is not visible from outside the crack - the place is frequently visited by non-cachers. A travel bug have disappeared and illegal items had to be removed from the cache as a result of this.
Rate This Cache
Qevir nobhg 2xz bhg bs Cnhycvrgrefohet gbja va n fbhgureyl qverpgvba ba gur ebnq gbjneqf Angny Fcn erfbeg. Ghea yrsg jurer gur juvgr obneq fnlf Zbhagnva bs Jbaqref naq sbyybj gur ebnq gb gur gbc bs gur zbnagnva. Gur pnpur vf uvqqra va n penpx va gur tebhaq. Pyvzo qbja guebhtu gur ubyr va gur ebpx gb ernpu vg.
- Cache in hidingThe cache in it's hiding place lower down in the crack.
- Inside outFrom inside the crack, looking out through the hole.
- ParaglidingParagliders during the 2004 KZN paragliding competion at Dumbe Mountain.
- The holeEntrance to the crack. FTF 'Africard' inside in the dark.
- Unondlela'Woman of the road' shortly before going into her hiding place.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum