However it’s also a normal cache to log and do swaps as usual. To leave room for TB's, please keep your swaps fairly small.
The cache is located next to Sydney airport and the M5 Freeway in a park next to the Mercure Hotel. It's designed as a grab and dash for easy pickup or collection of TB's, since most people are rushing to catch a plane or heading off on a journey.
It should be fairly secure from Muggles but please make sure it’s well hidden again.
To make it fair for everyone, if you're taking Travel Bugs I'd ask if you could follow the following rules:
1. Leave as many TB's as you like.
2. Note the TB name & mission in the log so others will know if they can help them on their way.
3. Only take one TB per visit if moving within the city.
4. You can take more than one if heading out of Sydney, interstate or overseas.
5. Don't take them all unless there is only one left.
6. In the log, cross out the TB’s that you’ve taken.