How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Camo taped container * Jumping Beans, baby cow
This burial ground served the original residents of Springdale Community. This area was opened for settelment in 1908 by George C. Wright Land Company. It was named for the nearby Springlake Ranch. D.B. Shipley donated the first two acres for the cemetery. The first burial took place in 1909. Of the three hundred & fifty six known graves , five are unmarked. The community of Springlake was relocated in 1935, 4.75 miles S.E. The town once had a hotel, supply store, school and post office, but only the cemetery remains at the orignal site. (1980)
Fnl Uv gb Ohoon
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum