How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Scott Circle Wecam
This is what you shold look like...
Click here for the Live WEBCAM!
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Coordinate your actions with a friend by cell phone.
- Have your friend visit the above webpage and locate the green dot labeled "16th St. & Scott Circle NW" and click on it.
- Go to the above listed coordinates and stand at the location and locate the camera.
- When you and your friend are ready, perform the following:
1. Hold your GPSr at arms length! (Or do something else creative or unique)
– but remember this is a FAMILY SPORT, so keep it clean.
2. Ask your friend to capture your picture and save it on their computer.
3. Have your friend email you the picture and you post it with your log. This is the only acceptable proof that you were ever there!
RULES & RESTRICTIONS:
- You must post the picture, that your friend captured, as part of your log. My approval of your claim will be based on my belief that it's really you. If I disapprove your claim, I will email you explaining my reason(s) why.
- No Picture, No Claim! - No Excuses or Exceptions! (The picture must come from the Webcam, after all that’s the whole point)
- While this WEBCAM is available 24 hours a day, you MUST be identifiable in the picture so images at night might not be clear enough to be acceptable. If you do manage a quality image – feel free to log it!
- Please make sure that the camera is working before you attempt this cache. This webcam is operated by someone else – so I claim no responsibility for its operation.
- Thanks to Two Buck Chuck for finding a better link to the webcam!!!
(No hints available.)