Goldra on the 8th degree
In Faro, Portugal
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is Goldra for ya! In the heart of the Algarve, this beautiful area is located on a mountain top near Loulé, where the views are spectacular. Right on the 8th degree of western longitude, you get 360 degrees of sea and country views and a nice outlook onto the historic city of Loulé. By the way, this is our first cache. Hope ya like it!
The hiding place is an approximately 10 minute walk from the road. There are a few low growing spiky plants along the way, but these are easily avoided.
The cache is a tupperware type container, double-wrapped first in a clear and then in a green plastic bag. The initial contents is:
- purple logbook
- pencil and sharpener (please leave in the chache)
- blue Taza (collectable Pokemon item)
- V&A metal badge
- pair of new AA alkaline batteries (food for GPS)
- fake gameboy trick toy (also able to hold candy)
- blank Maxell recordable CD (in jewel case)
- Kinder Surprise toy
- Travel Bug "Terra incognita"
Ybbx haqre n cvyr bs ebpxf. Gur cvyr vf jvguva n zrger bs n ynaq znexre (n erpgnathyne oevpx).
Last Updated: on 3/27/2017 11:12:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time (6:12 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum