How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A small cache hidden along a trail that goes all the way to downtown Tillsonburg.
This is a small tupperware container, hidden along a trail in Tillsonburg. I would suggest you park at N42° 51.225' W80° 44.770', where you will see a new residential development. Alternatively, you can do this one after doing "GCMR9C - Eunice's Tillsonburg Secret" by following the trail from the parking location (~900M walk that way).
According to my mother, this path was advertised as a quick 10 minute walk to downtown Tillsonburg. You may have to walk fast ;)
The cache container itself is well hidden and being a community trail it's full of muggles all over the place. Be discreet.
The initial cache container contained the following:
- Tim Horton's Gift Certificate FTF Prize. Use it at N42° 51.584' W80° 43.366'
- Marvin the Martian Keychain
- Asian fortune beads
- A couple small erasers
- LED lighting Toucan
The trail is almost wheelchair accessible (not paved), but you will need assistance to get the actual cache.
- Nobhg 1Z bss gur tebhaq, 10Z sebz gur genvy.
- Npebff sebz n gryrcubar cbyr.
- Zber jvagre sevraqyl guna fhzzre sevraqyl.
- TrailheadIf you're at the recommended parking, you should see this sign.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum