Welcome to the Otaniemi Travel Bug Graveyard
Finding the Cache
This is a large cache in urban environment which requires you to move quickly and beware of muggles. During nights the muggle density at the site is much lower, so visiting the cache then is recommended. Also leaving living travel bugs into the cache is recommended. All the bugs that survive a whole night in this cache get a right to use the "I survived the Otaniemi Trave Bug Graveyard" logo.
The cache is not suitable for children. As long as there is room, all trade items are welcome.
Reviving Your Travel Bug
If your travel bug is lost and you think it reserves a second chance you may choose to drop it to this cache. By doing so, you will have to accept the following rules. These rules also apply to the people willing to revive the bugs.
- Only the owner may drop his/her dead bugs here.
- Upon dropping the bug, the bug's tracking number should written to the list of dead bugs found inside the physical cache OR sent by email to the cache owner who will take it there.
- Any visitor of physical cache may take an assignment of reviving any of the dead bugs in the graveyard. This "grave digger" may make suggestions to change some information in the bug description but the owner has a right to keep the description as it is.
- The grave digger should try to create a bug that is as close as possible to the original bug and its task. Since this might be rather difficult, there will be transmutations involved in reviving the bugs.
- Since new TB tags are usually unavailable, the grave digger should design a tag that is robust enough to travel with the new bug.