How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
If you decide to visit this cache you'll have the chance to meet our favourite beach.
In fact we believe you'll be facing the most beautiful beach of Portugal.
Hope you agree.
PLEASE LEAVE THE CONTAINER WELL HIDE
(pictures courtesy of Lothar Wiesweg + Sigrid Niemer)
If you want to see more of ODECEIXE just take a look on Lothar Wiesweg page ODECEIXE Photos
Just park the car at: N37 26.429 W008 47.720
then walk until you pass the fence at: N37 26.476 W008 47.513
now turn left following your GPS to the cache final coordinates given.
You are on a Natural Park so avoid damaging the Nature leaving the original tracks, also take necessary care and don't get near the cliff.
Cache In Trash Out...
ybbx ng gur onfr bs gur arnerfg cvar gerr
- beautiful windmillYou can find it on the village, hopefully you can visit this mill and see it working.
- cache logoooops since I was on holidays I got no printer... so I draw the paperwork [:)]
- odeceixe beachThank you Lothar Wiesweg for this wonderful photo!
- odeceixe panoramaThe beautiful beach that you will find, if you look for this cache.
- panorama smallsame pic but smaller for the page.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum