How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
nice walk along a tarmac road and then up a rough track
this walk is about a mile each way but very easy and will only take about an hour, i have hidden the cache quite well in a hole next to some rocks and i have put a rock on top as it get`s very busy up here, the gps signal is very good and the views over the reservoir are lovely. try doing this cache at night to give cacheing a different perspective it`s a very easy cache and the tracks are easy to follow so you can`t get lost ( hopefully )
gehfg lbhe tcf naq ybbx ng ggur cvpgherf orsber lbh tb
- P1010001.JPGthis is what dartmoor should look like in the summer
- P1010002.JPGcoming up to the land mark
- P1010002.JPGclue for my new cache look as far as you can ???????????
- P1010003.JPGview from the cache on a summers day ha ha ha
- P1010004.JPGthe cache is here somewhere
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum