How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The „Wenckheim castle” has been built among 1906 and 1909 for count Szécshenyi Antal and for count Wenckheim Krisztina. It has built by Wenckheim Frigyes and he gived it to his daughter, for wedding-present. It's designer was Sidok Viktor.
The building had been damaged in the World War II, so the family escaped to abroad. In 1940, the big part of castle has been demolished. Today only several parts of the basement is unharmed. But the 10,2 acres park is very nice now, too.
It's a very popular holiday destination, for the people of „Békéscsaba” and „Gyula”.
Beware of the ticks!!!
(No hints available.)