In Victoria, Australia
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache will take you along a short trail beside one of the better known creeks of Melton.
The cache is a 1 Litre Sistema can that holds a logbook, pen and a number of small(ish) swaps.
At the posted co-ordinates you should be standing before a stone with a plaque on it.
1. Make a note of the date, as a seven digit number, in the format MDDYYYY
2. Subtract 1499269
3. Divide the result by 1000. This is your longditude in the format DD MM.MMM (South)
4. Now wander over to the structure located to your left rear.
5. How many thick, upright poles are there? This is P.
6. Place this number to the left of the date from step 1, so you now have PMDDYYYY.
7. Subtract 70807221
8. Divide your answer by 1000. This is your latitude in the format DDD MM.MMM (East).
9. Between the structure and the creek you will find the path you seek. Go for it.
Enjoy your walk, it's not far.
When logging your find on line,your feedback will be extremely useful - so please add something about your Geocaching experience in your log, even just the condition of the container would help. Logs that are blank, or only contain the words "sent from my mobile device" will be deleted.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 4/2/2017 3:49:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time (10:49 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum