Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
NOT AT THE POSTED COORDINATES
- A singing orphan grew up to be so rich that he needed to build a huge vault in Kentucky to store all his gold.
- The king of Persia defeated the Spartans and shaved off all their facial hair.
- The annoying cousin from the Brady Bunch became a British secret agent.
- Enraged by an apple falling on his head, the gladiator threw a phone at a hotel clerk.
- A greedy Texas oil tycoon was shot by his sister-in-law, from a point directly overhead.
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds," said the teenage sleuth as she solved the mystery.
- A "Desperate Housewives" star married an Old West bank robber.
- A painter cut off his ear in the Big Apple.
- The creator of Rip Van Winkle and the Headless Horseman also co-wrote the "Who's on First?" routine.
- The star of "Driving Miss Daisy" would like to be in a movie with Madonna's ex-husband.
- Marie Antoinette.
This cache was hidden by my wife; yeah, that's the ticket! There is a number written at the top of the log book; you may want to save this for future reference.
[Puzzle:] lbh pbhyq gel tbvat gb gur cbfgrq pbbeqf... ab pnpur gurer, ohg vg zvtug uryc. znlor lbh'yy fbyir vg ba gur jnl. be nfx n cerfpubbyre ubj gb pbhag oybpxf. [Cache:] jurer gebyy yvirf