The church dedicated to the Holy Cross was founded by the monks of Padise Abbey around 1330 as a chapel. Following the St. George's Night Uprising construction was halted until the early 15th century. During the Livonian War, the church was damaged; however, the greatest threat to the building has been that it stands on unstable ground and has been sinking into the ground. In the 17th century, the ceiling of the choir collapsed, followed by parts of the unusual, round western tower. In this way the church acquired its present oddly-shaped look. The interior of the church as tombstones from the 15th century, a Renaissance pulpit and Estonia's oldest church bell (14th century) (Wikipedia) Please put the container back with the WIRE not visible from road
[EST] Sai veedetud üks õhtu siinkandis ja paratamatult läks jutt geopeitusele. Tuli aga välja, et siinkandis polegi ühtegi topsi. Sai siis autos olnud asjadest üks lihtne peidukas valmis tehtud.
Kui huvilised olid asja leidnud mõtlesin, et ei hakkagi seda ära võtma. Siinkandis pole ju midagi otsida. Pealegi sobib tops tutvustama kirikut mille lähedale aare peidetud ongi. Tutvustavat juttu ei hakka siia ümber kopeerima muidu saab veel internetis ruum otsa. Igaüks kes soovib saab seda seonduvalt lingilt ise lugeda.
Tops ise on peidetud kirikust natuke eemale. Seal hea rahulik toimetada ja ei ole vaja kirikuseinu lammutavate geohordide pärast muretseda. PALUN AARE TAGASI PANNA NII, ET TRAAT JUBA TEE PEALE VÄLJA EI PAISTA!!!