Cache Angel Two Geocoin
Found this item? Log in.
Print Info Sheet
|There is 1 user watching this listing.
Thursday, 04 August 2011
In the hands of AmoebeST.
This is not collectible.
Use TB4A7D9 to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
To travel from cache to cache seeing as much as possible on the way to sightseeing in Europe. Specific European destinations:
England: Ireland: Scotland: France:
- Tower Of London - Blarney Stone - Edinburgh Castle - Eiffel Tower
- White Cliffs Of Dover - Guinness Brewery - Loch Ness - Cave of Lascaux
- Stonehenge - Belfast Zoo - Auchentoshan Distillery - The Louvre
Spain: Italy: Germany: Austria:
- Museo Del Prado - Leaning Tower Of Pisa - Rhine River Valley - The 2 Lakes of Gosau
- The Guggenheim - Canals Of Venice - Brandenburg Gate - Eisriesenwelt Caves
- Sagrada Familia Church - Colosseum - Neuschwanstein Castle - Krimml Falls
Belgium: Czech Republic: Denmark: Finland:
- Notre Dame Cathedral - Bozkov Dolomite Caves - Tivoli Gardens - Kvarken
- Neolithic Flint Mines - Karlstejn Castle - Den Gamle By - Suomenlinna
- Castle Of Bouillon - Litomysl - Mons Klint - Helsinki Cathedral
Greece: Hungary: Romania: Switzerland:
- Acropolis Of Athens - Buda Castle - CheileTurzii - Zermatt
- The Temple Of Apollo - Pálvölgy Stalactite Cave - Dacian Fortresses - Neiderhorn
- Therma Hot Springs - Sashegy - The Painted Monastaries - St Moritz Springs
About This Item
This is not so much a "To Do List" as it is a list of noteworthy locations. Ultimately, the coin just wants to travel, but for those who do take the coin to any of the listed sites, you will receive a bonus. Take a picture of the coin at whichever location is on the list. Post the picture on the coin's page. Email me with your mailing address, and I will send you a small souvenir for your efforts. (And you might just see some really cool things at these places) Happy Trails!
Any cacher who has bought a trackable and had it go missing would probably agree that there should be some guidelines of conduct regarding these items. Remember that these trackables were paid for by the cache owners in most cases, and some of them are not cheap. In the spirit of the game, some basic codes of conduct should be followed:
- Don’t place trackables in caches that require maintenance
- Don’t place trackables in caches that have been muggled repeatedly
- If you pick or drop off up a trackable, log it right away
- If you pick up a trackable, drop it again within a month. (Unless planning to take it on a trip somewhere. If that’s the case, make a note in your log about it)
- If you find a trackable that is not logged as being in the cache you picked it up from, email the owner. If you are not sure how to log it properly in this instance, ask! It takes 2 minutes out of your day.
Gallery Images related to Cache Angel Two GeocoinView All 3 Gallery Images
Tracking History (30895.8mi) View Map