1971 El Camino
Sunday, June 9, 2013
In the hands of the owner.
This is not collectible.
Use TB5N1MY to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This trackable is part of a race! Please move it and don't let it sit long in a cache, as it needs to move far and wide before returning to Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada for the Living Skies 2014 Geocaching Mega Event!!! Please check out the points matrix below to see if you can move it in a way that will help it get the most points!
Please share your photos of El Camino to add to it's journey.
About This Item
This trackable began it's life in Saskatoon at the Meet and Greet 2013 - "Start Your Engines 2013" event.
All trackables were be taken to the Gold Country 2013 (WestCan3) Geocaching Mega Event held in Merritt BC on 29 June 2013. This means that all trackables will be starting at the same time from the same place giving each one a fair and equal start. Starting at this event will also help spread the word of LivingSkies 2014, our geocaching event in Rosthern on 19 July 2014.
Starting the Race:
All trackables will be taken to WestCan3 held in Merritt BC on 29 June 2013. This means that all trackables will be starting at the same time from the same place giving each one a fair and equal start. Starting at this event will also help spread the word of LivingSkies 2014, our geocaching mega event in Rosthern on 19 July 2014.
Ending the Race:
The end of the race will not be determined by a finish line, but rather a finish date of July 19, 2014, 12:00 noon local time. At this time, all points will be tallied and double checked and a winner will be announced at an event on 20 July 2014.
General Race Rules:
- Dipping/visiting is not allowed. However, we cannot stop this from happening. Therefore, dipping gets 0 points. If a dip occurs, any points earned from the dip will not be tallied, including pictures, crossing borders, etc. In some cases, this has resulted in serious point losses. All trackables will have an attached tag that states the No Dipping/Visiting rule.
- Contestants in the challenge are forbidden from handling any racing trackable. This is done to prevent people from cheating by intentionally moving other entries to hinder their travels. All trackables will have an attached mission card stating that they are in the Start Your Engines 2013 race.
- Contestants are encouraged to follow their trackable movements. Each month, the race standings will be updated with the scores for all entries. If you feel that your entry’s score is incorrect or you feel that we have miscalculated, please contact Navyguider for assistance along with details.
- There is an inherent risk in releasing any trackable that it may go missing or be stalled. For this reason you are encouraged to keep on top of your trackables movements to prevent this from happening. If your trackable does go missing, your points accumulated to that point will be used in the final standings.
- All contestants must start in this event
- When a TB is placed in a cache or event, it must be retrieved by a different cacher.
- It may cross the same border as many times as it wants and earn points.
- Only one photo per log will be counted.
- Events (CITO, regular, or Mega) – only one log per event will count.
- There are no points for discovery.
TASKPOINTSDropped into a Traditional Cache5Dropped into a Multi Cache10Dropped into a Puzzle/Unknown Cache15Attend a regular Event15Attend a CITO25Attend a Mega Event50Cross an international border25Cross a provincial, state or territorial border15Photo of trackable with log10Dipping, discovery, visiting0Be present at Living Skies 2014100
On your mark, get ready and GO!!!
Gallery Images related to 1971 El CaminoView All 9 Gallery Images
Tracking History (3351.4mi) View Map