Sunday, June 9, 2013
This is not collectible.
Use TB5N1NQ to reference this item.
First time logging a Trackable? Click here.
This travel bug is part of the Start Your Engines 2013 Travel Bug Race and belongs to Bryn, an almost 2 year old boy from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. This bug's goal is to travel around and earn Bryn pointsuntil it returns home in 2014 for the LivingSkies 2014 mega event.
Here are some of the general race rules (please not that dipping is not allowed)
General Race Rules:
- Dipping/visiting is not allowed. However, we cannot stop this from happening. Therefore, dipping gets 0 points. If a dip occurs, any points earned from the dip will not be tallied, including pictures, crossing borders, etc. In some cases, this has resulted in serious point losses. All trackables will have an attached tag that states the No Dipping/Visiting rule.
- Contestants in the challenge are forbidden from handling any racing trackable. This is done to prevent people from cheating by intentionally moving other entries to hinder their travels. All trackables will have an attached mission card stating that they are in the Start Your Engines 2013 race.
- Contestants are encouraged to follow their trackable movements. Each month, the race standings will be updated with the scores for all entries. If you feel that your entry’s score is incorrect or you feel that we have miscalculated, please contact Navyguider for assistance along with details.
- There is an inherent risk in releasing any trackable that it may go missing or be stalled. For this reason you are encouraged to keep on top of your trackables movements to prevent this from happening. If your trackable does go missing, your points accumulated to that point will be used in the final standings.
- All contestants must start in this event
- When a TB is placed in a cache or event, it must be retrieved by a different cacher.
- It may cross the same border as many times as it wants and earn points.
- Only one photo per log will be counted.
- Events (CITO, regular, or Mega) – only one log per event will count.
- There are no points for discovery.
Dropped into a Traditional Cache 5
Dropped into a Multi Cache 10
Dropped into a Puzzle/Unknown Cache 15
Attend a regular Event 15
Attend a CITO25Attend a Mega Event 50
Cross an international border 25
Cross a provincial, state or territorial border 15
Photo of trackable with log 10
Dipping, discovery, visiting 0
Be present at Living Skies 2014 100
About This Item
No additional details available.
Gallery Images related to Bryn's antView 1 Gallery Image
Tracking History (6684.3mi) View Map