How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The above co ordinates are not where the cache is placed !
An easy little puzzle which you can complete at home during the upcoming Winter months then go out on a Sunny day and go find the cache. Easy if you know where to look.
EXTREME stealth is required to retrieve the cache and you may well be suprised where it is.. Maybe better at certain times of day, maybe after dark. You may need an excuse or story... We'll see..
To get the coordinates simply answer the questions and substitute the numbers into the coordinates.
Not too bad was it.
- AB = SP28388 95477 - First two numbers
- C = SP27146 94486 - First number
- D = SP39277 80612 - Third number
- E = SK27439 03527 - Last Number
- FG = SP28663 81536 - Last two numbers
- IJ = SP34275 87837 - First two numbers
- K = SP42613 77296 - Last number
The cache is a 35mm Film container. I have attached a blunted screw to it to enable quick extraction. Good luck. Happy hunting.
Bapr urer vg fubhyq or rnfl gb svaq. Gurer vf abguvat ryfr nobhg. RKGERZR FGRNYGU ERDHVERQ.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum