In order to get password that is required for logging the cache on geocaching.hu (not required on geocaching.com) you will have to visit all 4 stages.
The original listing can be seen here
The cache is a 17x17x6cm plastic box. To make sure it stays intact, please be careful when rehiding the box!
Few words about the town:
According to archeological finds, the area was already inhabited thousands of years ago. Békéscsaba was founded around the 2nd half of the 13th century. The first indication of the name is in the 1332-37 papal tax list, as a place with a church. The name came from the last name "Csaba" that was used in the Árpád-times. The place got deserted during the fights agains the Turks at the end of the 17th century. It then became the property of the Harrucken family from Upper-Austria, who tried to replace the workforce by bringing people from Slovakia. The 1715 census doesn't mention the town, but two years later there are already 20 Hungarian and 2 Slovakian families living here. The first big group of settlers comes in in 1718, and they are followed by more later on. The canal was built in 1777 that helped dry out the swamps, but it's main function was the transportation of logs from Erdély, which were then used as building material. In the beginning of the 19th century some people called Békéscsaba Europe's biggest village, and in 1841, as it became the largest settlement of the area, it became a town. The railroad played a huge role in the economical development of the town. In 1858, the Pest-Arad railroad was built, followed by the Nagyvárad-Fiume railroad in 1871. With that, the biggest village became a city of regional importance. The buildings that dominate the city center were built in the 1870's. After WW1, on the 1st of January, 1919, the town, which then had 40,000 residents, officially became a city. After WW2, during the reorganizing of the country's county-system, Békéscsaba became capital of Békés county, and in 1991 a city with independent county rights.
Places to visit:
"Small" Evangelical Church - built in 1745 in baroque style, it has a fire-watch tower and watch office, and is one of the oldest church buildings in the county that was left intact. Sámuel Tessedik is buried here. The two Evangelical churches became symbols of the city.
"Big" Evangelical Church - built between 1807-1824 in classicist-late baroque style by the plans of Ferenc Pumberger, Antal Czigler and Ferenc Hoffer. It is the largest church of Central Europe, can hold 3000 people sitting and standing. It has a two-story balcony inside with spiral staircases in the four corners. The pulpit was built by L?rinc Dunainszky. Due to the excellent acoustics, it is a popular spot for classical concerts.
Kossuth Square - This is one of the city's oldest parks. Here you will see the statue of Kossuth, the "little old station", and the "Fishergirl-fountain" that was rebuilt in 2002.
Lutheran church - built in 1912, it nearly got destroyed during the war. It was renovated in 2002. New, colored windows were put in by Mihály Szeberényi with the Lutheran church's most important symbols: the tree of life, the star, the Bible, grail and dove.
Széchenyi park - the little wooded area surrounding the canal continues and becomes the Széchenyi park. The entrance to the park is marked by a gate that was given to the city by it's sister city in Romania, Székelyudvarhely.
City Hall - located on St. Stephen Square, the City Hall was built between 1871-73 by Erno Sztraka, main architect of the town. The romanticist facade was built by Miklós Ybl. It's worth visiting the assembly hall and the courtyard with the mulberry trees.