Imagine a straight line drawn between the NorthSide1 (GC1A69) and NorthSide2 (GC1AD5) cache sites. Halfway along this line is the location of the Half-Way Cache. Simple, isn't it? There are a few different ways to figure out the correct coordinates, or if you are really brave (and really foolish) you could simply Walk the Line. I'll give you one unencrypted hint: the actual cache is NOT hidden in the rocks, although there are no guarantees as to what you will need to go over and/or get around to find the cache. If you are totally baffled and/or lost, e-mail me and I'll send you the location - but then you still need to get to it!
The cache container was a round Licorice container in another life, and measures 8" in diameter and 7" deep. When placed it contained:
Plus a Geocaching Notice, Log Book, Pens, Pencils, and a Single Use Camera. Use the Camera, note the number of shots remaining, etc.
- A Bag of Balloons,
- A Bottle of Bubbles,
- An OSH Flashlight,
- A Squishy Ball from Pheasant in the Trees,
- A Packet of Lint Remover Sheet (Mrs. P loves these),
- A Collapsible Cup,
- A Small Bottle of Aloe Gel,
- A Lion Head Staple Remover from Big Orange,
- A Small Pack of Band-Aids,
- A Mini-Manicure Set,
- A Sheet of Barney Stickers,
- Wild Flower Seeds,
- A Traveler, "George" from AJetPilot via In The Jungle,
- And can you guess the last item???? Lip Balm!
Use your brain, have fun, and Keep On Caching!
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.
Arrq n cbvagre? Jura lbh ner ernyyl pybfr, ybbx gb gur fgvpxf naq fgbarf.