Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Take a risk...Phoon in public!
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache IS located at the posted coordinates. There is no puzzle to solve, but a special logging requirement.
In addition to finding the cache, you will be required to submit your Phoon Photo with your online log, otherwise, your log will be DELETED!
Finding the micro (BYOP) might be the easier part of this twostep cache. Once you've found it, take a look around and you should be able to locate 2 unusual statues outside the nearby business. The statues are human size, pig and frog. These statues were used as fund raisers for the City. This is an excellent geocaching backdrop for your phoon photo. Strike the pose near either the pig or the frog or both and have your accomplice (or a muggle) capture the moment.
Each person claiming the cache must phoon in front of the camera. Simply being the photographer will not get you this cache.You can have more than one person in the picture phoning, but everyone who logs this must have a phoon photo.
So...what's a phoon? Check it out at www.phoons.com
Rules for the Phoon pose:
• Stand sideways to the camera. (A Phoon is always viewed from theside.)
• Bend your arms at the elbows. (Look like an athletic runner, nota ballerina.)
• Lift your rear elbow (not your hand) so that it is easy to seebehind your back.
• Lean forward at the waist. This will help you look more energeticand will help you lift your rear ankle.
• Bend at the knee, the leg you're standing on.
• When possible, do not look at the camera and do not smile.
• Either arm can be the rear arm. Either leg can be the rear leg.
You may pheel a little phoolish, but just go out and have some phoon!
There are a few phoon caches worldwide, so be sure to check them out as well as to check the website out, it's HILARIOUS!
Thanks to Jay Kay El Em for the great idea for a cache! Theyhave one down in Indy near Military Park..go and check it out and add more phoon photos to your album!!
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 4/15/2018 1:35:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:35 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum