We all like lists. I saw one on one of the forums about cachers and here is my list of "Ten signs of an obsessed geocacher". Feel free to add your own in your log:
1. You don't leave home without your GPSr - even when you know your way really well
2. Stumps and roots look more attractive than ever
3. Can't resist feeling under the park bench you are sitting on
4. Remember your dnf's better than your finds
5. Have more friends with funny names than real ones
6. Look for those "other ways" home. There might be a cache on the way.
7. Your friends know what you were really doing when you say you are going out for lunch… but you come back hungry
8. You stick your fingers in places you would never otherwise dream
9. Look for tupperware in the woods using multimillion dollar satellites… just to sign a logbook
10. Let puzzle caches bug you until you figure them out, get enough hints to figure them out, or follow someone who already has figured it out.
Speaking of puzzle caches, here is one:
N 0.45 2.57 3.21 3.25 2.49 0.29 0.88
W 3.06 4.30 5.92 6.12 0.17 0.05 9.25 15.86
You can check your answers for this puzzle on Geochecker.com.