1. First find:
2. Next, take the baby's birth month and convert it to it's numerical equivalent. (January=1, February=2, March=3...)
3. Add the number you just got for the month and add it to the birthdate. We will call this X. (Ex. Month + Day= X) Save This
4. Now look for the:
5. Take his name and convert each letter to its corresponding number. (Ex. A= 1, B= 2, C= 3......)
6. Add those numbers together. We will call this Y.
7. Now enter X & Y into the following equations:
(32 x X) + 10 = A
(44 x Y) - 308 = B
8. Finally enter the answers into the correct spaces.
44 48. A
093 35. B
You can check your answers for this puzzle on Geochecker.com.