Skip to Content

This cache has been archived.

listel: Dieser Cache wandert jetzt ins Archiv. Vlt. gibt es mal eine Neuauflage ohne Bärenklau [;)]

More
<

Dürrengrüner Mondteich

A cache by listel Send Message to Owner Message this owner
Hidden : 8/11/2009
Difficulty:
1 out of 5
Terrain:
2 out of 5

Size: Size: regular (regular)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:


[engl.] The Cache could also be a part of a series ' the disappeared Egerland'. Dignity fit very well. Here something to the history of the unfortunately place available only by way of a hint now:

The village lay 3 kms to the west of nice brook on the Saxon border and belonged to the clearing area of the cloister to forest aces. The administrative base of this area was a nice brook which was already raised 1319 to the town according to Egerer town right. After the Verpfändung of the Egerlandes in 1322 the owners and Dürngrün changed embankment court belonged since 1348 to the rule. The village owned fertile ground and developed to a big farm village which studied around a pond as a local core. This pond in which the Dürngrüner to a known folk song wanted to catch after the moon made the local farmers also as an Egerländer Gothamite famous.
In 1850 Dürngrün counted 46 buildings and 350 inhabitants. In spite of this substantial size it became the place of big municipality Steingrub. After 1886 Dürngrün then with the districts became a fox's mountain, timber houses, iron hammer and the wilderness Ludabrunn an independent local municipality. In this time the quickly developing home work for the nice wild boars became beside the agriculture an instrument industry an other important source of income of the inhabitants of the village. In 1905 one counted in Dürngrün as suppliers working for nice brook 30 homeworkers for individual parts of music instruments and 14 independent instrument doers. In 1930 drought green owned 266 inhabitants in 49 houses.
At the beginning of 1946 178 Germans and a Czech new colonist lived in drought green. After the end of the compulsive forced migration in October, 1946 19 Germans might remain here, most from them one needed as a specified music instruments farmer. The hectic changes of the post-war period cover the following figures: In January, 1947 47 Slovaks from whom in October of the same year only 8 were here were announced in the place. At the end of 1947 lived in drought green 49 inhabitants, on it 26 Czechs, 8 Slovaks, 3 Czechs from Wolhynien and 12 Germans. At the end of 1948 only 8 farms were anew settled.

To the Cache:

From drought Green Dorfteich the local residents wanted to save the moon before the drowning according to legend...


[dt.] Der Cache könnte auch Teil einer Serie "Das verschwundene Egerland" sein. Würde sehr gut passen.
Hier einiges zur Geschichte des nun leider nur noch andeutungsweise vorhandenen Ortes:

Das Dorf lag 3 km westlich von Schönbach an der sächsischen Grenze und gehörte zum Rodungsgebiet des Klosters Waldsassen. Der Verwaltungsstützpunkt dieses Gebietes war Schönbach, das schon 1319 zur Stadt nach Egerer Stadtrecht erhoben wurde. Nach der Verpfändung des Egerlandes im Jahre 1322 wechselten die Besitzer und Dürngrün gehörte seit 1348 zur Herrschaft Wallhof. Das Dorf besaß fruchtbaren Boden und entwickelte sich zu einem großen Bauerndorf, das sich um einen Teich als Ortskern herum ausbildete. Dieser Teich, in dem die Dürngrüner einem bekannten Volkslied nach den Mond einfangen wollten, machte die hiesigen Bauern auch als Egerländer Schildbürger berühmt.
1850 zählte Dürngrün 46 Gebäude und 350 Einwohner. Trotz dieser beachtlichen Größe wurde es zur Ortschaft der großen Gemeinde Steingrub. Nach 1886 wurde Dürngrün dann mit den Ortsteilen Fuchsberg, Holzhäuser, Eisenhammer und der Einöde Ludabrunn eine selbstständige Ortsgemeinde. In dieser Zeit wurde neben der Landwirtschaft die sich rasch entwickelnde Heimarbeit für die Schönbacher Instrumentenindustrie eine weitere wichtige Erwerbsquelle der Bewohner des Dorfes. 1905 zählte man in Dürngrün als für Schönbach arbeitende Lieferanten 30 Heimarbeiter für Einzelteile von Musikinstrumenten und 14 selbstständige Instrumentenmacher. Im Jahre 1930 besaß Dürrengrün 266 Einwohner in 49 Häusern.
Zu Beginn des Jahres 1946 lebten in Dürrengrün 178 Deutsche und ein tschechischer Neusiedler. Nach dem Abschluss der Zwangsaussiedlung im Oktober 1946 durften hier 19 Deutsche verbleiben, die meisten von ihnen benötigte man als spezialisierte Musikinstrumentenbauer. Die hektischen Veränderungen der Nachkriegszeit belegen folgende Zahlen: Im Januar 1947 wurden in der Ortschaft 47 Slowaken gemeldet, von denen im Oktober desselben Jahres nur noch 8 hier waren. Ende des Jahres 1947 lebten in Dürrengrün 49 Bewohner, davon 26 Tschechen, 8 Slowaken, 3 Tschechen aus Wolhynien und 12 Deutsche. Ende des Jahres 1948 waren nur 8 Bauernhöfe neu besiedelt.

Zum Cache:

Aus dem Dürrengrüner Dorfteich wollten die Anwohner laut Sage den Mond vor dem Ertrinken retten ...


[cz.] (with free-translation.imtranslator.net) Cache by mohla být rovnež soucástí rady "chybející Egerland" jeho. By passen.Hier velmi mnoho o historii dnes již bohužel k dispozici pouze implicitne, místo:

Obec byla 3 km západne od Schönbach v saské hranici a Vyklucení oblast patrila ke klášteru Waldsassen. Administrativní základny v této oblasti byl Schönbach, který je již 1319 na mesto po meste Egerer zákona byla vznesena. Po zástavy na Egerland v 1322 zmenila své majitele a Dürngrün patril od roku 1348 k panství Wallhof. Obec mela úrodnou pudu a vyvinula do velké zemedelské obci, což je rybník v centru kolem vyškoleni. Tento rybník, který Dürngrüner po slavných lidová písen o mesíc zachytit chtela, které místní zemedelci jako znamení Egerländer slavných obcanu.
Dürngrün pak okresy Fuchsberg, drevo, železo a kladivo na poušti Ludabrunn nezávislého místního kostela. Behem této doby se krome zemedelství, rychle se rozvíjející domácí Schönbach nástroj pro prumysl mnohem duležitejší zdroj obyvatel obce. Pocítáno v roce 1905 než za Dürngrün Schönbach pracovní Domácký 30 dodavatelu pro soucásti hudebních nástroju a 14. samostatný nástroj tvurce. V roce 1930, Zelená mel 266 obyvatel suchem v 49 domech.
Na zacátku roku 1946 žilo v 178 sucho-Green nemecký a ceský Neusiedler. Po ukoncení nucené presídlování v ríjnu 1946 bylo povoleno zustat zde 19 nemeckých, vetšina z nich je potreba specializovaný hudební nástroj tvurce. Hektické tempo zmen v poválecném období, ukazují následující císla: V lednu 1947, v obci hlášeno 47 Slováku, která v ríjnu téhož roku, pouze 8 bylo zde. Konec roku 1947, žil v zelené Sucho 49 obyvatel, 26 z nich Ceši, Slováci 8, 3 Cechu z Volyn a 12 nemeckých. Konec roku 1948 bylo pouze 8 farem nove osídlené.

Chcete-cache:

Od suchu zelene obce Rybník, obyvatelé chteli na Mesíc, podle legendy, pred utonutím záchranu ...


Postkarte
Liedtext

Additional Hints (No hints available.)



 

Find...

113 Logged Visits

Found it 98     Didn't find it 6     Write note 2     Archive 1     Temporarily Disable Listing 1     Publish Listing 1     Needs Maintenance 2     Owner Maintenance 2     

View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 12 images

**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.

Current Time:
Last Updated:
Rendered From:Unknown
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum

Return to the Top of the Page

Reviewer notes

Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.