SE Iowa FTF Curse #3
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Getting the curse off our shoulders. This is a short walk down a grass path. Please replace as you found. FTF lottery ticket and the dreaded curse of not finding a first to find again.
Guidelines for this series are below:
1. FTF'er should place the next cache in the series (Curse of the FTF #) within 2 months or the curse will prevent you from ever getting another FTF again!!! HA HA!!
2. You should only be a FTF for this series once. This spreads the FTF love around, and gives others a chance to play.
3. Cache can be any type of cache (Puzzle, Multi, etc.).
4. If you are the FTF in this series and do not wish to continue the game. PLEASE say so in your log entry. This will give the 2nd-TF, 3rd-TF, etc. the option to continue the game.
5. You should include this set of guidelines in your listing for the series.
NOTE to all who hunt FTF's in this series... Reviewers have been instructed by Groundspeak not to approve caches that have a requirement to place additional cache or caches as a condition of logging the find. You can make a suggestion that the person do so, but it can't be required.
Please list members of the series, when cursed and when lifted.
#1. DanBears placed on November 27, 2009
#2. JOFOSO logged Curse of the FTF #1 on December 1st. Placed #2 on December 5th - missed FTF earlier on the same date by less than two hours! The curse is real! Beware!!! Following placement of this multi-cache I co-FTFed two with BJCheryl and got two more at the start of the storm on December 8th.
#3 Tgirl102 logged SE Iowa FTF Curse #2 on December 12. Placed #3 on December 17th.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 1/31/2017 8:30:20 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (4:30 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum