Halloween Hoopla -- The Tradition Continues ...
Saturday, 30 October 2010
Size:  (not chosen)
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The Halloween Hoopla (10/27/2002)
Halloween Hoopla -- KB Style (10/29/2005)
Halloween Hoopla -- Land of the Lost (10/28/2006)
Halloween Hoopla -- A Social Event (10/27/2007)
Halloween Hoopla -- We Bad, We Nationwide (10/25/2008)
Halloween Hoopla -- All Hallows' Eve (10/31/2009)
Another fantastic get together!
It's been so much fun putting faces to the screen names at the previous events, we just couldn't wait to do it AGAIN.
Plan on coming to meet some NEW friends too!
Anyone who has ever geocached in Minnesota, or wishes to learn how, is welcome to come!
This will be a very relaxed, casual gathering.
Costumes are encouraged but not required!
Where: Crosby Farm Regional Park
When: October 30th, 2010
Who: Geocachers, families, and friends are welcome to join
us for a day of geocaching fun!
What does Crosby Farm Regional Park have to offer?
- 6.7 Miles of Trails
- Picnic Shelter
- Barbecue Grills
- Fire Rings
- Boat Launch
- Watergate Marina
- 11:00 am: Early arrival and setup.
- 12:00 pm: Meet and greet (Sign the logsheet!)
- 1:00 pm: Potluck lunch
- 2:15 pm: Photo !!!!
- 2:30 pm: Door Prize Drawing (Must be present)
- 3:30 pm: Geocaching and Socializing
- 5:00 pm: >Bonfire!< [Eating, Socializing, Geocaching]
- 10:00 pm: Party's over. See you next year!
General Event Info:
- We welcome everyone to join us for as long as you like.
- Bring a dish to share: dessert, salad, hot dish, whatever.
- Bring your own drinks, plates, cups, bowls and utensils.
- Come prepared for "changing" weather.
- Admission and parking is FREE!
- Firewood is always appreciated.
- Door prize items:
If you are planning on coming, log a "will attend " on this page
with how many will be coming and put this cache on your watch list
so you will be informed of all the updates.
Social activities available:
(No hints available.)