Halloween Hoopla -- A Social Event
Saturday, 29 October 2011
Size:  (not chosen)
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Our 7th consecutive year!!
The Halloween Hoopla (10/27/2002)
Halloween Hoopla -- KB Style (10/29/2005)
Halloween Hoopla -- Land of the Lost (10/28/2006)
Halloween Hoopla -- A Social Event (10/27/2007)
Halloween Hoopla -- We Bad, We Nationwide (10/25/2008)
Halloween Hoopla -- All Hallows' Eve (10/31/2009)
Halloween Hoopla -- The Tradition Continues ... (10/30/2010)
Halloween Hoopla -- A Social Event (10/29/2011)
Another fantastic get together! It's been so much fun putting faces to the screen names at the previous events, we just couldn't wait to do it AGAIN. Plan on coming to meet some NEW friends too! Anyone who has ever geocached in Minnesota, or wishes to learn how, is welcome to come! This will be a very relaxed, casual gathering.
Costumes are encouraged but not required!
Where: Crosby Farm Regional Park
When: October 29th, 2011
Who: Geocachers, families, and friends are welcome to join us for a day of geocaching fun!
What does Crosby Farm Regional Park have to offer?
- 6.7 Miles of Trails
- Picnic Shelter
- Barbecue Grills
- Fire Rings
- Boat Launch
- Watergate Marina
- 09:00 am: Early arrival and setup.
- 10:00 am: Meet and greet (Sign the logsheet!) If you bring 5 people, sign 5 names!
- 1:00 pm: Potluck lunch
- 2:15 pm: Photo !!!!
- 2:30 pm: Door Prize Drawing (Must be present)
- 3:30 pm: Geocaching and Socializing
- 5:00 pm: > < [Eating, Socializing, Geocaching]
- 6:00 pm: Second Chance Door Prize Drawing
Nickevlau: bucket of cache goodies
EPMinnesota: Fake Rock cache container
King Boreas: KB2K geocoin (gold)
- 9:30 pm: Park Cop shows up, jREST deals with it smoothly ...
- 10:00 pm: Party's over. See you next year!
General Event Info:
- We welcome everyone to join us for as long as you like.
- Bring a dish to share: dessert, salad, hot dish, whatever.
- Bring your own drinks.
- Plates, cups, bowls, utensils, decor courtesy of MnGCA.
- Come prepared for "changing" weather.
- Admission and parking is FREE!
MnGCA: trackables (coin and 3 cachekinz)
- Firewood is always appreciated. THANKS! to all donors!
- Door prize items:
Grey Wolf and Wild Rice: Kubb set
King Boreas: Hot Wax cache
yellowdogs: ammo can, folding shovel, mini multi tool, squeeze micro light, 4 pack of AA batteries
geomatrix: a coin and a cache
If you are planning on coming, log a "will attend " on this page with how many will be coming
and put this cache on your watch list so you will be informed of all the updates.
SEE YOU THERE!!
Social activities available:
(No hints available.)