Duplicate Bridge Tournament, Rematch
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The first game was a rough one and not that many had an opportunity to play. So, I decided a rematch was in order, only this time with a virtual deck instead of a physical one. Will you join me in a hand of Duplicate Bridge? The posted coordinates will bring you to the duplicate bridges where you can begin your Whereigo cartridge.
UPDATE 4.15.11: It looks like I was finally able to get the Whereigo update to stick and resolve the tiny attribute at WP2.
This area of the park gets a great deal of summer muggle traffic. PLEASE EXERCISE RESTRAINT when attempting to retrieve the final. It will be difficult if not impossible to do without being seen, especially during high traffic times. I do not want its location jeopardized and would much prefer that you come back another time if you are going to be noticed. This is a good one to do at night before the park closes.
Oshkosh's Menominee Park hosts a number of events throughout the year including; Sawdust Days around the 4th of July, Parade of Lights in the winter, Shake the Lake boat races and the Otter Street Fisheree, to name a few. The latter also holds a free kids fishing tournament which draws hundreds of kids to the area around the multiple cache locations.
If you are caching in the park bring the kids:
* Oshkosh Zoo during the summer time is a very in-expensive fun walk through.
* "Little Oshkosh" play ground further south is a awesome play site built by a bunch of dedicated volunteers and has really cool wooden structures in it that you need to check out for yourself.
* They have a small train and merry-go-round
* Plenty of fishing spots along the park too!
* Baseball Diamonds and lots of room to get some soccer , tennis, frisbee, etc in.
* There are a few historical markers in the park as well. * Park hours as of 4/23/07 are 6am to 11pm.
Sbetrggvat lbhe Ahzrenyf vf n Pneqvany fva!
AJ, FFFJ, FFR, RFR, AAR
Last Updated: on 2/1/2017 1:28:12 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (9:28 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum