Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
CAPITAL SEARCH 2
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
THE ABOVE CO-ORDINATES ARE RANDOM.
A cache at the side of a road with parking for a couple of vehicles.
You will find the co-ordinates by carrying out a search of Prague from your armchair.
Visit the linked page (FOUND TOWARDS TOP OF THIS PAGE) and find the below described items on the 360 degree photograph. You can zoom in and out and also open up a map from the web-site.
You may need to translate some of the words, and also be quite patient.
You will have to answer the following questions to find numbers, these will then lead you to the correct co-ordinates.
1. Find two large buildings, one has 'Allianz' and the other 'Hilton' on the top. There is a large building in front of them with a bank of extractor fans at the top of it. Total the number of extractor fans and then divide this two digit number by 4.
The answer is A.
2. How many glass domes can you see on top of the 'Dorint' building.
The answer is B.
3. Find a football pitch where you can see some players, three of the outfield players have numbers on their backs. Add these three numbers up, and then minus 26.
The answer is C.
4. Find the Palac Acropolis. Close to an entrance door are two placques, what is the final digit on the red placque.
The answer is D.
5. Find the football stadium where you can see a handful of people in the stands. What is the large red number alongside the word 'Sedmicka'.
The answer is E.
6. Find an industrial chimney that has an English word painted on it. The word describes a popular sport/hobby. (There are 2 possibles - be lucky!) Count the number of letters in the word.
The answer is F.
7. Find 3 containers stacked one on top of another, they are coloured Orange, Red and Purple. The top container has 'Hapag Lloyd' printed on it. How many letters are in the word on the middle container.
The answer is G.
8. In the park opposite the Pet Shop (Czech spelling). There is a man sat on a bench with his legs crossed and his hands on the seat. How many benches to his right are unoccupied, include those on the opposite side of the path.
The answer is H.
9. Find a blue and red advertising hoarding. There are offices for rent in the Prague 1 and Prague 9 areas. What is the 4th number within the telephone number on this sign.
The answer is J.
10. Potraviny Vecerka is open until ?PM. The answer is one digit.
The answer is K.
11. Find the park where there appears to be some concrete pillboxes. How many black dogs are close to a green bin.
The answer is L.
12. Add the numbers on the red and blue placques to the left of 'Trafika Pod Vezi'. Divide this total by 49.
The answer is M.
13. There is an advert for a popular drink on a hoarding outside the 'Generali Arena'. How many footballs are on the sign.
The answer is N.
The co-ordinates therefore are
(whilst researching this puzzle I found a chimney with numbers on it, I admit that I can't find it now! bonus points to those that do find it!!)
MORE CONGRATS TO THE TWO ANCHORS FOR A FTF - 'TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!!' SEEMS APPROPRIATE.....
You can check your answers for this puzzle on Geochecker.com.
SVAQ GUR VASB NOBHG GUR CUBGB JUVPU VAPYHQRF GUR GVZR GUNG VG JNF FUBG (11NZ-3CZ).
VTABER GUR CHAPGHNGVBA JURA PBHAGVAT
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:17:45 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:17 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum