The Cache is NOT at the posted coordinates. Please read the entire cache description.
Do you ever find yourself browsing cache pages and one minute you are listening to strange music, and the next you are converting braille, listening to Morse code, translating languages, and then playing online games? Just to get the Yippee screen?! It’s a little addicting but fun. Puzzle finals can take you up trees, fording a river, bushwhacking through forests or pocket woods, walking through the city, looking under graffiti covered electrical boxes… you never know. I have had a lot of fun working through great puzzles and I love the extra challenge of cache-a-day streaks. So, I thought I would combine the two and challenge myself. So, I chose my favorite puzzle cache hiders, solved puzzles and then picked up the finals with my favorite caching friends. I puzzle cached every day for 35 days in a row from 4/29 to 6/2/2011. My bookmark list is available for viewing. I now challenge you fellow cachers to do the same. The inspiration for this cache came from the following Challenges by Rhes and mgbmusic. These Challenges are my all-time favorites and have been completed through the ups and downs of real-life and created memories in the process:
- Find or have found a puzzle cache every day for 35 consecutive days. Log these caches on geocaching.com.
- Bookmark your finds with dates in order and make it public.
- Solve this puzzle that is hidden on this cache page and find the cache and log it.
- Caches hidden by you will not be counted as a find.
- This Challenge cache doesn’t count one of your streak.
- I was going to say…in the spirit of fairness, previous streaks don’t count, but I had to go with how would I feel if I had put in the effort but had to start all over. So….previous streaks do count!
The Nice Part:
- Previous streaks do count.
- You can do whatever other caches you want on the days of your streak…you just have to find a puzzle every day of the streak.
- You don’t have to be a Premium Member to log this cache.
- Challenges, Projections and Puzzles all count as long as it is a ? icon.
- You can spend some time solving puzzles, and bookmark them in your leisure, and then start your streak.
The Actual Cache: The actual cache is a standard micro hide.
The Puzzle to Solve:
During the time of completing this challenge myself, I’ve found I am now constantly in “puzzle mode” …doing Sudoku at my son’s band concert (not while he’s playing of course), looking for objects around me that can be used for puzzles, questioning everything, overthinking things in general, etc… So, below is a puzzle that you need to solve.
Check your answer by clicking the green medal above.
Congratulations on ftf to IrishCubsFan and behmSquad! It was hard-earned and a nice display of friendship. I hope you shared a Starbucks coffee together!