Go Big Red Wabash Cache
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Terrain is easy to walk or bike. Old rail right of way with gravel. You will have to park on gravel road at either end and walk or bike in. Nice bike ride from Shenandoah, Ia.
Please take a picture with the disposable camera. Cache is an ammo can painted red with white lettering. Items in cache:
- 1 - CD For First Cacher Here (Data CD Requires PC)
- 1 - Pepsi Button
- 2 - Slice Bowling Pens
- 1 - Dole Pen
- 1 - Football
- 4 - Pkg Old Garden Seed (may or may not grow)
- 1 - Pkg of 4 AA batteries Just In Case Yours Are Low (please don't leave your old ones...Thanks)
Svaq gur "Pynevaqn Ovxr Pyho" naq lbh ner whfg n srj srrg nobir gur pnpur.
- Go Big Red Wabash Cache ContainerAmmo Can Painted Red With White Lettering
- At Home On The TraceA Bird House With A View Of The Sunset
- SadieShe Enjoyed The Walk, Too.
- Big Red Flash
Last Updated: on 4/19/2017 8:33:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time (3:33 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum