Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Depending on the approach taken, this hike can be from 100 to 600 vertical feet. Allow and hour or two depending on your stride. We revisited this site with our new Garmin GPS unit to get better coords on 6/1/02.
We've started out the cache with these items:
- Log Book, two pencils and a pencil sharpener
- Two books of matches
- Deck of Pinochle cards
- Bag of marbles - everyone should have some.
- 40 year old peso
- Pair of cuff links.
- Two naval anchor buttons
- Brass Eagle insignia
- Map of Owens Valley towns.
- Two coloring books
- New computer power cord
- A hitchhiker token (help get it home to Steward,Alaska)
- GeoCache site notice letter
Uvqqra haqre n ebpx'f fvqr naq cnegvnyyl pbirerq jvgu qrnq fntr oenapurf.