Cooperation Challenge Century
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This cache IS at the posted coordinates. Please leave the container attached. You might need a tool to extract the log.
This is your challenge: To 'Find' Caches with the help of at least 100 other Cachers. It may sound overwhelming but it really should not be too hard.
There is a first edition of 25 people (GC2DQFF), a second edition of 50 people (GC2J75P) and a third edition of 75 people (GC2RQQ3) that have to be done before doing this one. But it surely could take some time. More so for some Cachers than others.
This challenge is designed to foster an atmosphere of cooperation and friendship between participants in the "Game of Geocaching".
If you have any questions, refer to cache GC2DQFF which is the first edition. Remember to log a "Note" of your intent to participate and start counting your Caching Friends toward completion of this Challenge on the GC2DQFF cache page. The first 25 people count towards your 50 people, the 50 count towards your 75 and the 75 count towards this 100.
• Post a Note to the first Cooperation Challenge Cache (GC2DQFF) that you are going to participate in this Challenge.
• You must find, or attempt to find (Remember DNF's count!!) caches with at least 100 different cachers.
• Your list of Friends must be comprised of real Cachers with real Geocaching accounts. No sock puppet account can be used. Caching with “muggles” does not count, unless you convert them to geocachers.
• In your logs for a Cache, either Found or DNF, you must mention who you searched with or met at the cache site.
• Event, CITO, Mega Event or other such 'Geocaching.com scheduled' gatherings for events do not count. Only, in the field, available to everyone, at any time, caches count.
• You must have been with that other person in the field and signed the log together. No armchair finds count for this one.
• Note on Puzzles: One of you solved the Puzzle, great. You must both go out together and find the cache at the same time.
Anytime you Cache with another different Cacher -- you can count them as a "New caching Friend" EXCEPT at an EVENT.
In your “Found It” log for this "COOPERATION CHALLENGE" you must list your ‘new’ friends in any way you see fit. A bookmark List is fine. Just be sure to include the cacher's name and date in the remarks section of the bookmark. A simple List in your On-line log is also fine.
For those of you that collect BENCHMARKS, there's one of those here as well.
BRING TWEEZERS. PLEASE DON’T REMOVE THE INSERT. Each of these bison tubes contains an insert with the log inside. This is to insure that the log remains dry. When the insert is taken and the log is placed directly into the bison tube, it gets wet and can’t be signed.
Unatvat ybj ba gur srapr cbfg.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum