Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
GEOregon 2012 Fall GEO Adopt-A-Road Cleanup
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Saturday October 27th at 10am
parking at the above coordinates (Albertson's parking lot)
Come on down to Sunnyside Road and pitch in to help clean up our adopted road.
Join us at the posted coordinates where we will meet and get organized for the cleanup. The above coordinates are for parking. The additional waypoints listed here are for the easternmost and westernmost Adopt-a-Road signs that proudly display our club's name to the community. Our stretch of road is approximately 1.2 miles long each way between the two signs so bring your hiking shoes. The county will supply all the CITO supplies: high visibility vests, grabbers, warning signs, and trash bags. All we need to supply is willing geocachers and gloves. We'll meet at 10am where we'll sign the logbook and release forms and do a short safety talk. Then we'll take a group picture by our sign and head out down the road.
The rules for this event:
1) Litter pickup is limited to the edge of the travelled portion of the road and the outer shoulder. Median strips and the travelled portion of the road are not included.
2) Full trash bags will be left by the side of the road for pickup by the county.
3) A safety orientation will be conducted prior to starting the CITO.
4) All participants must sign a county liability release form.
5) All participants must be 12 years of age or older (by Clackamas County rules).
6) Everyone is welcome. No need to be a GEO member to participate!
Let's have a big turnout, give back to our community and show what a great bunch geocachers are!!
ybbx sbe gur bgure pnpure
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:48:14 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:48 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum