North 39 Degrees Latitude Challenge
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The cache is at the given coordinates. Before logging the cache, you must complete the challenge given below.
To successfully complete this challenge, you must find at least one cache for every minute of North 39 degrees latitude. For example, for Minute 00, you would need to have found a cache between N39 00.000 and N39 00.999. For Minute 01, you would need to have found a cache between N39 01.000 and N39 01.999 and so on. Once you have successfully found a cache for every minute, you may find this challenge cache and sign the log. To show that you have completed the challenge, please submit a bookmark list of all the caches. There should be 60 caches listed, 00-59.
1) All cache types are accepted except for Waymarks, Benchmarks, Event, Mega, CITO, and Locationless
2) Previous finds do count, so you may already qualify for this challenge.
3) Archived caches that you have found also count.
4) The caches that can be used are not limited to Maryland and Pennsylvania. Caches from anywhere in the world can be used as long as they are in the North 39 Latitude.
5) For Unknown and Multi caches that span between two minutes, use the given coordinates.
6) This cache does not qualify for Minute 24.
7) Cachers cannot use their own caches that they placed to qualify.
8) For each cache, please give the GC code, cache name, the minute, and date found.
9) There may be many ways to create your list, but there is a Macro for GSAK called ChallengeMinutes.gsk that generates a list. It also displays which minutes you are missing. There is also a Challenge Checker on the Project Geocaching Website. Click on the link below.
10) If you have any questions, please write a note and I will respond.
The cache is located on the undeveloped side of Piney Run Park just off the trail. The trails are open from 7am to sunset. The difficulty is for completing this challenge, the terrain is for this specific hide.
If you like this challenge there is also
GC432WK - West 77 Degrees Longitude Challenge
GC4T27R - West 76 Degrees Longitude Challenge
Va bcravat ng raq bs ybt.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum