Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Going Caching Crew: Thanks for coming!
Size:  (not chosen)
October 17-20, 2013
a Geocaching Mega-Event Series
‾‾‾‾ by the Going Caching Crew ‾‾‾‾
A Fireside Chat with FDR
Campfire Meet & Greet at FDR State Park
Thursday, Oct 17th
Fireside chats were a series of thirty evening radio addresses given by President Franklin D. Roosevelt between 1933 and 1944. Roosevelt’s cheery voice and demeanor played him into the favor of citizens and he soon became one of the most popular presidents ever. Please join us at the amphitheater as FDR addresses geocachers at a live fireside chat.
In order to maintain the dignity of the occasion, we ask that everyone arrive and find their seat no later that 7:30pm
• Pick up prepaid packages
• Meet and greet fellow geocachers
● Park hours are 7am-10pm. There is no charge to attend any of the Going Caching 2013 events. However, a $5 daily park pass is required for each vehicle entering FDR State Park. Please visit friendsofgastateparks.org for information regarding annual passes to GA State Parks.
● While visiting any Georgia State Park, please obey all park rules and remain on the marked trails as you make your way to find the geocaches.
● Pets are welcome but must be on a 6' leash at all times. Please be a good pet owner and clean up after your pet.
● Please visit these links for more information:
Geocaching in GA State Parks
F.D. Roosevelt State Park
Visit our Facebook page for discussions and up-to-the-minute developments
(No hints available.)
No attributes available
Advertising with Us
There are no Trackables in this cache.
View past Trackables
What are Trackable Items?
View all bookmark lists...
1 1 197 259 1
View Logbook | View the Image Gallery of 2 images
**Warning! Spoilers may be included in the descriptions or links.
Current Time: 1/23/2018 12:06:21 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (8:06 AM GMT)Last Updated: 2017-02-03T10:55:39Z on 2/3/2017 2:55:39 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (10:55 AM GMT) Rendered From:UnknownCoordinates are in the WGS84 datum