In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A small camoed container hidden in a familiar way. Should be an E Z find. Nothing to write with so BYOP.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It is a square number, being 5² = 5 × 5.
- 25 percent is equal to 1/4.
In science: The atomic number of manganese
- The size of the full roster on a Major League Baseball team for most of the season, except for regular-season games on or after September 1, when teams may expand their roster to no more than 40 players.
- In baseball, the number 25 is typically reserved for the best slugger on the team. Examples include Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds, and Mark Teixeira.
In other fields: Twenty-five is:
FTF Honors to Youngins3
- The number of years of marriage marked in a silver wedding anniversary.
- The minimum age of candidates for election to the United States House of Representatives. "Under 25" provides a common cut-off point for designating youth.
- The number of cents in a quarter.
- The designation of United States Interstate 25, a freeway that runs from New Mexico to Wyoming
Zntargvp--Zber guna 5 srrg bss gur tebhaq. Gur pnpur anzr zngpurf gur pnpur ybpngvba.
Last Updated: on 1/9/2016 1:26:01 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (9:26 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum