How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The first of Ottawa's Urban Microcaches, this is in a fairly busy pedestrial area of the near west end, easily accessible.
In a 35mm film canister. Using a simple yet ingenious :) mounting mechanism. Note the hanging position and try to ensure it's similarly secure when returned.
Try to look nonchalant and wait until there is nobody breathing down your neck before accessing the cache. If you're looking for it, you'll probably see it easily once in close proximity.
Bring a pen/pencil to mark the log book. Wait for a quiet moment to replace the cache! Cover of night is a good option. It's a pretty safe area to be wandering about.
Please write in your Name, Date, what you took, what you left.
- 2 "happy birthday" plastic die-cut-outs
- Cuban coin - 25 Centavos "Intur" Tourist currency
- Dominican Republic coin - 5 Centavos with a hole in it
- Canadian Coin - 10 cent "year of the volunteer' 2001
- 20 pence Coin - UK
- Toronto Subway token circa. 1985
- Netherlands Coin - 25 Cent 1979 Coin
- "Log Book"
Happy urban hunting.
Ybg'f bs gerrf nebhaq ohg ybbx sbe n fcehpr jvgu funttl objf, naq purpx ng nobhg 5 sg bss gur tebhaq naq lbh'yy svaq vg.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum