This is part of a series of challenge caches which are all about non-traditional cache types. Some will be easy, and designed to introduce new cachers to these other cache types. Others will be difficult for even the most experienced cachers. Most will fall somewhere between these extremes. Anybody may log any of the challenges, and may use new or old finds to qualify. The only requirement is that you meet the challenge shown below. The actual hides will be easy, the difficulty rating reflects the difficulty of the challenge. The terrain rating is for the actual hide.
This is challenge number 38 in this series. This one is slightly challenging. Please read the requirements carefully to be sure you qualify.
You may sign the log at any time, but you can only log the cache after you meet the requirements below. To prove that you meet the requirements include a list in your log showing the 10 qualifying caches. Your list must include the GC numbers, cache names and cache types.
A lot of cache names contain colors. This cache gives you a chance to get a smiley for all of those brightly named, non-traditional caches that you have found or will find.
Here is what you have to do to claim this cache.
- Find and log 10 non-traditional caches whose names contain a color in them.
- You may reuse a color as many times as you want.
- If a cache name contains more than one color you can use it once for each color in the name (Example: "Black as Coal, Orange as Water" or "Kelly Green" can count as 2 each).
- The color does not have to refer to a color in the cache name (Example: "First Pine Lane Cache")
- Traditional caches, locationless caches, and temporary caches cannot be used to fulfill these requirements.
- The 10 caches DO NOT have to be all in one day.
- For now I will allow you to use any color you can think of, but if the colors start getting too "iffy" I will post a list of acceptable ones. By the way, CAMOUFLAGE is a color.
To verify that I have met these requirements, here is my list:
- GC2CG44 Red Orchid - Treasure Island Multi
- GC36rk7 Blue Hole Earthcache
- GC17NXX Snow White Diamond Mine Cache Unknown
- GC14VGG The Bowling Green Fault Earthcache
- GC1W7PV Orange Unknown
- GC1GVDJ Bean Creek in The Great Black Swamp Earthcache
- GC1VAQ3 The Mystery of the French Gold Unknown
- GC2AQTQ The Royal Treatment Multi
- GC1K2TW Auburn's Cedar Creek Gaging Station Earthcache
- GCN620 Rose & Brad's Cache Unknown
That's all there is to it, have fun with it!