#178-Mistérios do Parque do Monsanto-Challenge Mystery Cache
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is a challenge cache- if proof of completing the challenge is not provided, your log will be deleted! Sorry, but it has to be fair to those who complete the challenge!
Finds for Each Day of the Season Challenge -Summer
Tank you Rosswoods
for having the ideia. See the cache http://coord.info/GC3486B (it's a copy for Portugal)
This cache challenge is for those who go out in all seasons.
This challenge series will require you to find at least 1 cache for every day of that particular season. To make it a little easier to track and since the dates for the seasons vary year to year I will be using whole months.
Obrigado a Rosswoods
por ter tido a ideia. Ver cache http://coord.info/GC3486B (é uma copia para Portugal)
Estas são um conjunto de caches para aqueles que saem em todas as estações.
Esta série de challenges requer que se encontre pelo menos 1 cache por dia numa determinada estação do ano. Para tornar mais fácil assinalámos as datas das estações, pois estas variam de ano para ano e optámos por usar meses inteiros.
http://coord.info/GC53M2N - Spring/Primavera (March, April & May) (Março, Abril e Maio)
http://coord.info/GC53M4K - Summer/Verão (June, July & August) (Junho, Julho e Agosto)
http://coord.info/GC52ZZB- Autumn/Outono (September, October & November)(Setembro, Outubro e Novembro)
http://coord.info/GC53TAP - Winter/Inverno (December, January & February) (Dezembro, Janeiro e Fevereiro)
http://coord.info/GC53TBG - 4 Seasons/4 estações (Every Day of the Year) (Todos os dias do ano)
There are 2 steps to this cache that can be done in ANY order but both need to be completed before logging the smiley.
1. The Easy Part. - Go find the cache and sign the log.
2. The Harder Part. - Find a cache on every day of the Summer Season - June, July, & August (92 days). Use the “Finds for Each Day of the Year” chart from the Statistic Tab of your profile to track your progress.
2. A parte difícil - Encontrar uma cache todos os dias do Verão (Junho, Julho e Agosto)(92 dias). Usar os “Finds for Each Day of the Year” quadro da estatistica que se encontra no seu perfil para marcar o seu progresso.
Chart provided courtesy of “Ump35 & Bee”
- Generally accepted rules, guidelines and conditions for logging a cache find apply. These must be bona fide caches listed on Geocaching.com that you have personally (physically) found and logged.
- You may include caches found prior to the creation of this challenge so long as they meet all other Challenge requirements.
- The caches don't need to be found in consecutive order. It may take several years to get every day filled in.
-Your cache finds are not restricted to just Lisbon, you may find and log caches from any place, state or country.
- Cache hides will not count toward the Challenge.
- All cache types count as finds for this challenge with the exception of Locationless, Event caches & Geocaching Challenges.
It would be great of you could include a picture of yourself caching in some adverse seasonal weather conditions.
Please contact me with any questions and feel free to post any notes concerning your progress...
é fó rfgvpne n zãb r ntneen n pnpur.